Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sour Cream and Hoodies

Jenna LOVES sour cream. She loves to dip just about anything in it - quesadillas, chips and even bananas. Yes, you heard me right - bananas! I was completely grossed out when I caught her doing that. For lunch today we had quesadillas and I gave her the necessary dollop of sour cream. She was taking forever to eat (as usual) so after I was done eating I plopped myself onto the love seat to watch some TV. When I turned around 10 minutes later this is what I saw.

Apparently, she thinks sour cream is good for her skin. It really surprised me that she did this because usually if she gets any tiny little thing on her fingers or face while she's eating she shrieks until we clean it up. Crazy kid!!

I just have to include a cute picture that Trevor took last night. Jenna wanted to wear Ian's brown hoodie. When I came home and saw this picture I just about fell over - for two reasons. 1) She looks a LOT like Ian here. and... 2) I caught a glimpse of my daughter as a teenager. Just look at that attitude she's sporting! (I'm so glad you can't see my messy countertops in this picture!)
Here's another good one. My title for this one is "Babies in da 'Hood!"
Jenna has always had the nickname "Chocolate Thunda" (a long story involving Thing 1 and Thing 2 in the Mike Myers version of Cat in the Hat). Anyway... I think she lives up to her nickname here.

No comments: