Sunday, March 8, 2009

Crazy Weather Week

On Monday we had the biggest snow "storm" of the season.

Then, on Saturday it was 70 degrees and sunny. We went to the "airplane park" by the BWI airport. At one point I actually had to stand in the shade because the sun was too warm. Can you imagine?!! Here's a great picture of Ian next to a melting snow man watching/shooting at a landing airplane.

Jenna loved the slide and just about everything else at the playground. This is the first time that she's been to a playground since she learned how to walk. It's a whole new world for her!

Of course, this means that I can't sit on the bench and casually observe while Ian plays on the playground. I'm back to constant vigilance with a toddler.

We enjoyed more nice weather today - it was 75! But, it looks like it's supposed to drop over the next couple of days - 60 tomorrow and 46 on Tuesday. :o( Oh, well. Full fledged Spring will be here soon! The little tufts of grass and crocuses that are sprouting up don't lie!

No comments: