Last night after Trevor got home Jenna stopped limping. In fact, after her bath she was running up and down the upstairs hallway. I encouraged her by saying "Run, Jenna, run!" (in the appropriate Forest Gump accent). It was great to see her active again. When she woke up this morning she was just as active and didn't even act like anything was ever wrong. We took her to her 18 month check up and the doctor obviously couldn't give us any clues since she was all better and just told us to call if it comes up again.
So, my worry is gone. Apparently this will be one of those things that we will look back on and grin about. I'm so glad! Today I'm heading out to Berkeley Springs, WV with a few girlfriends for a little R&R over the weekend. Good conversation, a dip in the springs, a massage and shopping are all in order on this bitter cold weekend. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment