Here's a conversation we had with Ian today in the car. I've found that the car is the best place for these fun types of exchanges.
I'll jump in towards the middle of the conversation. The beginning consisted of discussing the new president (not "state" as Ian kept calling him) and his different modes of transportation (Air Force One and Navy One).
Ian: "Everyone will get a chance to be President. Did you know that, mommy?"
Mommy: "Not everyone, Ian."
Daddy: "You have to be rich and famous if you want to become President."
Ian: "I'm rich."
Mommy: "Oh, yeah? How much money do you have?"
Ian: "I have $8!! I'm rich!"
Mommy and Daddy: (laughing)
Ian: "And when I get older I'll have $100 and then I'll be really rich!"
At that point Trevor and I broke out the Dr. Evil voice from Austin Powers, complete with the pinky to the corner of the mouth. Say it with me... "one milllion dollars!" Oh, you haven't seen that movie?! Your loss.
PS - Apparently, former President George W. Bush likes Dr. Evil too. Check this out.
Then there's this one that includes the famous "zip it" clip.
Sorry, got carried away there on You Tube.
No comments:
Post a Comment