Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Jenna's Quirk
Jenna has this one major "quirk" that can be cute, yet has proven to be dangerous as well. She loves to throw herself backwards. I first noticed her doing this several months ago while she was sitting on the changing table. She just leans back until she falls backward - giggling the entire time. A couple of times she smashed her head on the rail of the changing table, but that didn't stop her. Later I caught her doing it while she was sitting on the floor. A few days ago I saw her do it in the tub. And today - her piece de resistance (drum roll please) - she did a free fall off the couch. I saw her from across the room standing up and grinning from ear to ear and I knew what was coming next. I couldn't get to her in time. The next thing I heard was a loud thunk and an immense amount of crying. We think she has a future in scuba diving or bungee jumping or anything that requires you to fall backwards for kicks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment