Monday, October 13, 2008

Punkin Patch

Like I said in my last post we went to the farmers market on Saturday - mostly because Ian wanted to pick out a pumpkin from the "punkin patch". (He also pronounces vanilla - valilla). Anyway... so we put Jenna in the stroller and walked the very short distance to the market. Ian loved roaming through the rows of pumpkins trying to pick out the perfect specimen.

He finally found one:

Daddy had to carry it home along with some corn, a decorative gourd and pumpkin carving kit:

When we got home Jenna had to inspect it:
"Look mom - no hands!" She's learned how to stand on her own, but she just doesn't want to take more then a few steps. I'm thinking she'll be walking before Christmas.

Did I mention that we also bought some fresh apple cider? It is incredibly delicious! They got it from a local farm and it's amazing - so fresh!

No comments: