After this relaxing day I'm now recharged for the marathon week ahead of painting and packing. Tomorrow I hope to finish up the kids bathroom, buy paint for our room and get the blinds fixed at Home Depot.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Sunday
Yesterday I decided that today I would "rest" from packing and painting. We went to church at 10:30 then out to lunch afterwards. After lunch we went to the house so that the guys could hang blinds in the downstairs bay window. Here they are. A twist on the classic joke comes to mind - "how many guys does it take to hang blinds?" Apparently, in our case - 3. And we still only got 1 hung because there were either errors when Home Depot cut them to size or because our builders don't know how to make a window "square".
I also want to share a couple of pictures of Jenna in her new room. These were taken on Wednesday right after we settled on the house.
Her bedroom is now a beautiful shade of "butterfly flutterby". It's a very pale shade of lilac and it's gorgeous. Ian's room on the other hand -- "friendly frog" is quite the bright shade of green. It almost glows it's so bright. I'm hoping once we get furniture in and curtains up it will calm down a bit.
After this relaxing day I'm now recharged for the marathon week ahead of painting and packing. Tomorrow I hope to finish up the kids bathroom, buy paint for our room and get the blinds fixed at Home Depot.
After this relaxing day I'm now recharged for the marathon week ahead of painting and packing. Tomorrow I hope to finish up the kids bathroom, buy paint for our room and get the blinds fixed at Home Depot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment