Saturday, September 6, 2008

Painting, painting, painting...

Have I ever mentioned that we have some of the most incredible, amazing, generous, talented friends in the entire world?!! In less than 24 hours we painted the entire downstairs (living room, kitchen and powder room), the walls leading up the stairs, the entire upstairs hallway, Ian's room, Jenna's room and the ceilings in the 2 upstairs bathrooms. We had several people show up last night at 6pm and several more (some of the same people and some different) showed up this morning at 9am to help us paint! So, now we all have to do is finish up the upstairs bathrooms and pick out paint colors for our room and get that painted. Right now, I'm not feeling very inspired or particularly motivated to paint our room. I'm so exhausted I'm thinking that I may wait and do it sometime after we get settled in. But, then I wonder if I'll ever do it if I just put it off.

I know that we could not have done all of that painting without the help from our friends. I'm so incredibly grateful for each and every one of them!

No comments: