Actually, today was a rather productive day. Since Trevor was working from home he was able to take Jenna for a walk while I got work done. I was able to go through the dreaded storage closet and sort through almost all of the boxes. I took a carload of stuff to the thrift store, consolidated other stuff and set aside stuff for other people. I was NOT looking forward to that job, but I am thrilled to be done with it today.
After I took the load to the thrift store I stopped by the house to measure the walls to figure out how much paint I'm going to need. The project manager met me there to give me a couple of coupons for Sherwin Williams - really great coupons - $50 off a $100 purchase and another one for a percentage off (not sure what the percentage is right now.) I'm sure I'll be spending at least a few hundred dollars on paint. Here are some pictures that I took today. In no particular order, with no particular captions because frankly I'm tired and need to get off the computer and get back to packing. Enjoy!





It's all just slightly dirty - to say the least, but the project manager said it will be clean by the time we do our final walk through.
After I took the load to the thrift store I stopped by the house to measure the walls to figure out how much paint I'm going to need. The project manager met me there to give me a couple of coupons for Sherwin Williams - really great coupons - $50 off a $100 purchase and another one for a percentage off (not sure what the percentage is right now.) I'm sure I'll be spending at least a few hundred dollars on paint. Here are some pictures that I took today. In no particular order, with no particular captions because frankly I'm tired and need to get off the computer and get back to packing. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment