So, there you have it. I'm super psyched now!! 3 weeks from today we'll be first time homeowners. The settlement is scheduled for September 3rd at 10am.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
House
Today I got up early and went over to the townhouse to measure the windows for blinds, curtains etc... I brought along my camera and snapped some pictures. It's really coming along.
I was thrilled to see the kitchen cabinets in so that I could get a better idea of what they'll look like. They're much nicer then I expected. We couldn't afford to upgrade the cabinets and just went with the standard oak. You see the openings for the refrigerator (on the left) with the long awaited pantry next to it and the oven and hood (on the right). The double sink will be in the island.
And finally, the master bathroom. That opening is our double "Roman" shower. There will be a shower head on each side. Those red things you see will be the seats. I'm not sure why we need seats (let alone TWO shower heads), but it will be nice for shaving my legs in the shower I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree...I LOVE the bay windows.
wow...how exciting. It must seem so real now!
Wow, bay window in the master bedroom! Nice...
Post a Comment