Sunday, February 3, 2008

Baby Love


I'm experiencing massive amounts of baby love lately. It's all geared toward Jenna of course! I keep getting this overwhelming realization that she won't be a baby much longer and that I need to soak up all of her babyness and store it away in a bottle somewhere so that I can enjoy it later. Babies are just so darn cute! Especially my babies. I'm not biased it's just the plain and simple truth. :o) I guess I realize now more than ever how quickly these little ones grow. With Ian I was so consumed about getting to the next milestone that I didn't take the time to really savor him in the moment. With Jenna it's just the opposite. I could care less if she ever rolls over, crawls, walks or talks. I just want to breath in her baby scent, kiss her chubby cheeks, nuzzle her roly-poly neck and "hug her and squeeze her and call her George". Yesterday as I was getting ready to leave to run some errands we had her in her exersaucer and I just couldn't tear my eyes away from her. She was having so much fun and belly laughing like there was no tomorrow. Ahhh, the joys of baby love!

No comments: