Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Eating
Ian is not the world's best eater. He's picky and he eats very little. But, one thing I'll say for him - he doesn't eat just to eat. Last night we had our small group meeting at a friend's house. Afterwards they had cookies for a snack. He grabbed one and ate it on the way to the car. He ate about 2/3 of it and handed it to me and said "I'm done." I said "didn't you like it?" He said "well yeah..., but I'm just done." Duh, mom! You don't need to eat if you're not hungry! I remember one time when he was around 2 or 3 he was eating something that he was clearly enjoying. As he was chewing his tenth bite or so he decided he was full and began to pull out the unswallowed food from his mouth. The kid is a picture of self control (when it comes to eating anyway).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment