who sees your blog. If you go and take a look at the comment section under my last post about the spice rack you'll see that the president of the company saw my blog post and commented. I'm sure they probably have some kind of program that searches the web to see when they're name is used. I didn't realize they were a small family owned company, but I'm happy to support the little guy - even if I didn't realize that's what I was doing. :)
This is also a reminder to me that I need to be careful what I post on here - because you really don't know who's reading. I've tried to be careful - I haven't posted our last name, where we live or my social security number. I may go the "secure" route and only allow my family and friends to have access to this blog. There isn't any reason for outsiders to read it - there's really nothing of interest here. I'm not writing it so that I can garner a following, I just want a place to record my thoughts and allow family and friends to keep up with our lives. Well, I'll let you know what I decide.
No comments:
Post a Comment