Well, I finally broke down and spent some of my Christmas money. For the last several years I've been storing my spices in a basket, which is always overflowing. Every time I needed a spice I had to drag the basket out of the cupboard and inevitably spice bottles would fall out all over the place, which led to great muttering on my part. Well, I finally found the solution. The
SpiceStack Organizer. I got it today and I absolutely love it. It holds my Tastefully Simple bottles - which was the main criteria. Now all of my spices are organized and out of the way! (Do I sound like a salesman?!)
2 comments:
Hi Julie: I'm glad you found SpiceStack for your jumbled spices and I'm really happy you like it so much!
We are a small family-run business in the Chicago area. My dad, a product designer, got the idea for SpiceStack when my mom kept complaining about how messy her 60+ spices were in the cabinet. So far its been a big success and we are going to start airing a SpiceStack commercial in February.
Just curious, How did you find us?
Happy Organizing! Lauren, President, SpiceStack Inc.
Lauren,
I saw it for sale in the Colorful Images catalog and figured I could probably find it cheaper online so I googled the name and ordered directly from your website.
Post a Comment