Monday, October 19, 2009

Cub Scouts

Ian is officially a member of Cub Scout pack 432. He's gone to a few meetings already, but Friday was the first time he wore his new uniform. Daddy sewed on all of his patches - what a good daddy! Trevor goes with him to all of the meetings and events. We think it's a good father/son bonding thing. Here are a couple of pictures of Ian in his uniform. I thought he was too cute!

Of course, Jenna had to get in on the action too. It was funny to watch her pose just like Ian.

Ian is selling popcorn for Cub Scouts. If you are interested in purchasing something click here and it will take you to Ian's special page. I know stuff seems pricey, but 70% of the sales go to his local troop and if I'm not mistaken these prices include shipping. If you're local and you want to order just let me know what item you want and we'll order it the regular way and hand deliver it to you so that you don't have to pay shipping. There's also an option to donate money to send popcorn to overseas troops. My sales pitch is officially over! I hate selling stuff for fundraisers, but since this is the Cub Scouts only fundraiser for the year I figured I would give it a plug.

1 comment:

abuian said...

The link wasn't actually pulling up Ian as the seller. I think I fixed it, so it should work now.