Thursday, September 3, 2009

Backpack

This is what $10 will get you on Craig's List. Not the toddler - she's priceless! The backpack carrier. On Saturday we are planning on going to the Maryland Renaissance Festival and I thought "wouldn't it be nice to have a backpack carrier for Jenna for the festival?" (The event is in the woods making a stroller pretty difficult to push around.) So, I went on over to CL and within 2 minutes found this one for $10 and the seller only lived about 5 minutes away. What a steal! We will probably only use it a couple of times and when I'm done with it I will sell it on CL for at least $10. One of my favorite parts is the little bag that hangs off the back. It has enough space to carry diapers, wipes and it has 2 mesh holders for sippy cups.

Trevor tried it on for size yesterday and we took a trial run over to Cindy's for soft serve. Jenna absolutely loves it. We'll see if daddy still likes it after he's been carrying her around all day. She was 28 pounds at her check up last week!

1 comment:

Russell Nemec said...

I remember having 2 of these and toting our kids all over Yosemite (were N&K ever that small?)

Yeah, the backpacks are great, but kids do get heavy after awhile.