After the songs were over we went to his classroom and had our picnic lunch on the floor.
Took a picture with his teacher and a friend.
Jenna loved Ian's classroom.
I think she's ready for Kindergarten!
The excitement at the bus stop this morning was contagious. The kids certainly all had that last day of school fever. When the bus arrived at 1pm to drop them off it sounded like the bus was going to explode with glee. The kids had their heads sticking out of the windows - they were shouting, singing and were practically busting out of their skin as they got off the bus. That poor bus driver! I bet he was thrilled that today was the last day too! I couldn't help but remember my last days of school. What a sense of freedom. I don't think Ian fully grasps that yet. Sure, he caught the excitement, but he really does love school and his friends. When asked I'm sure he would probably rather be in school.
1 comment:
Ana and David are both now admitting that they would rather be in school...
Post a Comment