It appears that March will be coming in like a lion this year. They're calling for 5-8" overnight. And here I was hoping that we would make it through the winter without wearing snow boots. I know, I know, we're incredibly spoiled. All of my friends and family in the Buffalo area are probably shaking their heads in disbelief. We had two tiny snowfalls this year. The worst "storm" was in the form of ice.
I'm guessing schools will be closed for at least two days - definitely tomorrow. In Buffalo 5-8" wouldn't close the schools for even one day. Some day I'll get used to the paranoia and inability to clear snow. After 13 years you would think I would be used to it by now.
I'm really looking forward to Spring! It's my favorite season. I love the new life and warmer temps. It seems like this year every time we take 2 steps towards Spring we take at least 1 or 2 steps back. On Friday it was 65. It looks like it's supposed to warm up again by the weekend. I'll be glad when the false starts are over and we plunge head long into Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment