Tuesday, March 17, 2009

C'mon....... SPRING!

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spring. In the last couple of weeks we've had some teasers with a 60 degree day here and a 70 degree day there, but mostly it's been in the 40's and sometimes 50's. The last couple of days have been rather dreary with rain off and on. Ugh! But, looking at the 10 day weather forecast it looks like we're going to break out of the 40's and into the 50's - hopefully for good (until Fall that is). Tomorrow is actually supposed to be 66!

I am definitely a friend of the fair weather and often wonder if I have SAD (seasonal affective disorder). I guess I wouldn't go that far, but I definitely get the winter blues and cheer up immensely when Spring comes. I'm sure Trevor probably gets sick of hearing me in my sing-songy voice saying "I LOVE Spring! Yay, Spring! C'mon SPRING!" (I've even got Ian in on it now!)

No comments: