I know this is probably silly and superficial and sad really - that I'm so excited about something so trivial. It's TV for goodness sake! But, I can't help it. Do you know how long I've wanted to have access to channels like TLC and HGTV and The Food Network? When we go on vacation and we have cable we sit there and soak up as much of that stuff as possible. I have a feeling the next few days will be spent in front of the TV. Good thing Monday is President's Day!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
FiOS
We're getting FiOS, we're getting FiOS!!! Today is the day! It's monumental. It's historic. It's Valentine's Day and we're getting FiOS TV! This will be the first time in our married lives that we've had pay TV. Can you tell I'm excited?! We're also getting a DVR so that we can record hours of programming and watch it whenever we want. Oh, and if we start a program 20 minutes late we can cut out the commercials as we watch!
I know this is probably silly and superficial and sad really - that I'm so excited about something so trivial. It's TV for goodness sake! But, I can't help it. Do you know how long I've wanted to have access to channels like TLC and HGTV and The Food Network? When we go on vacation and we have cable we sit there and soak up as much of that stuff as possible. I have a feeling the next few days will be spent in front of the TV. Good thing Monday is President's Day!
I know this is probably silly and superficial and sad really - that I'm so excited about something so trivial. It's TV for goodness sake! But, I can't help it. Do you know how long I've wanted to have access to channels like TLC and HGTV and The Food Network? When we go on vacation and we have cable we sit there and soak up as much of that stuff as possible. I have a feeling the next few days will be spent in front of the TV. Good thing Monday is President's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And, paying for TV is something to be excited about? I feel like I'm sitting around waiting for Satan to show up and walk away with my soul :-)
Yay! Let me know if you want me to come over and watch Jenna while you zone out on TV shows!!!
Post a Comment