I took these using the "portrait" feature. There's a bit of delay after the flash - thus the strange look on Ian's face. So far, I love it and it's pretty easy to use. It has a ton of features that I want to figure out.
I have to say I was pretty taken aback by the picture of Jenna. She really is starting to look more like a little girl and less like a baby and I didn't even notice until I looked at that picture! Maybe it's all the walking that she's been doing this week. She's really taken off. Instead of falling on her bum when she stumbles she's starting to fall forwards. I think it's because she's figuring out the balance thing and she realizes that she needs to lean forward if she wants to go forward. I bet in a week she won't be crawling at all anymore. My baby is officially a toddler. :) or :( I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment