I'm always a little bit shocked by how quickly the weather changes here in Maryland. Yesterday I took Ian to the bus stop in capris, short sleeves and sandals and I felt a little bit warm - I could've gotten away with shorts. Today it was cold and windy. I put Jenna in a fleece pullover and a winter hat and I really could've used a fleece pullover myself instead of the oversized denim shirt that I threw on. The kids were all standing at the bus stop rubbing their hands together and running in place trying to keep warm.
You would think that after living in Maryland for 12 years I would get used to the abrupt weather changes. Every Spring and every Fall it's the same thing. According to the 10 day weather forecast it looks like we've officially ushered in Fall. The high temps are supposed to be in the high 60's/low 70's from here on out. I love the Fall in Maryland. We definitely have milder temps then we did in Western NY. Now if we could just cut winter out of the calendar I would be all set!
1 comment:
It was a perfect 50 degrees for my 5 a.m. bike ride!
Post a Comment