Monday, September 29, 2008

On a More Positive Note...

Ok, so my last post was way too depressing! So, here are some random shots that I've taken recently to help cheer us all up.

These first two are of Ian at the Elkridge End of Summer Fun Festival:


Then we have Jenna enjoying her favorite snack - popcorn! Ok - even I don't think I've ever seen her smile that big!

This past Saturday Ian went to Andrew's birthday party. He's been looking forward to it ever since he got the invite and found out he would be bowling.

Oh and I baked my first batch of chocolate chip cookies here in the new house. They're somewhat of a specialty of mine. Yummmmy!

And, Trevor (with the kids help) put together my new barstools.

So, that's our life in a nutshell over the past week. Ian is going to go over to his new friend's house after school today. This is the 1st grader friend that he made at the bus stop. They live in the same development - just one street over. I'm thrilled because I was hoping he would make some friends his age here and they seem to get along well. We'll reciprocate I'm sure. They don't have school tomorrow because of Rosh Hashanah so maybe we'll have him over tomorrow.

1 comment:

Justin said...

You made chocolate chip cookies, came to small group, and all you brought was a lousy chicken!?!

But what a lovely bird it was....