Jenna is officially weaned. I dropped the last morning feeding on Thursday and she hasn't seemed to care one bit. I was feeling a little weepy during her last feeding on Wednesday, knowing that it would be the last, but then it turned into an acrobatic nursing session and not at all the intimate times that I remembered. At that point I knew it was definitely time!
So, now Jenna has turned to drugs to calm her anxieties. Her drug of choice? Baby Tylenol.
For some reason she loves to chew on the end of the "squeezer". Crazy kid!
Here's a picture of my 3 favorite people. I took this last night while Trevor was reading the bedtime story.
And, here's Jenna this morning. She LOVES cereal! (And, I love this smile!) Whenever we get the cereal boxes out she freaks out. The other day we were all in Wal-Mart and she saw someone pass by with boxes of cereal in their cart and she freaked out then too. And, as I type this she's crawled over to the cupboard to try to get the boxes out.
That's the other thing that's been going on around here - we like to call her Destructo. When Jenna's awake if it's in a box or cupboard she tries to get it out. Right now in the living room there's a pile of coloring books and stickers in one corner, Ian's K-nex in the other corner and piles of blocks and toys everywhere. She mostly just likes to pull stuff out of their containers - she doesn't necessarily want to "play" with it. When she gets bored we put it all away and then she starts pulling stuff out again. It's like shoveling during a snowstorm.
1 comment:
Yeah, she actually tried to grab a cereal box out of that woman's cart. I figured she was excited to discover "free-range" cereal.
Post a Comment