Friday, June 13, 2008

House

Construction is in full swing on our townhouse. We had to go out there today to decide where we want the phone jacks and cable connections (no, I haven't convinced Trevor to let me get cable - they install 2 for free so we figured we would go ahead and have them put in, we'll need one for our cable internet anyway).

I figured I would take the camera along to snap some photos of the very early construction phases. Right now they're finishing up the framing and they're doing the roof next week. After the roof is on they'll start the utilities. They're about a week ahead of schedule with the framing since the weather has been fairly decent. We've been forewarned that the contractors for the utilities usually eat up any extra time and sometimes go over their allotted schedule so we're still figuring end of August.
So, here's the back of our actual townhouse. Our garage will be either the 2nd or 3rd opening from the right (that's what the opening at the very bottom is.)



And, here's what the front of our place will look like. This is some poor, unsuspecting person's house. We'll have the double bay window just like this one. Who's that goofball that snuck into the picture? I guess we'll take him too.

No comments: