Ian got quite the shiner there under his right eye. He fell down on the sidewalk when we were at our friend's house the other day. It looks like he's been in a bar fight, but he doesn't look so tough sucking his thumb and holding his "pants" (aka blankie). Speaking of the "pants" - in just 2 short weeks Ian will be throwing them in the trash. Quite awhile ago he announced that when he turned 5 he would throw them away. So, we've been talking it up ever since. Trevor is going to take the day off of work on May 7th (Ian's actual b-day) and we are going to let him pick a special place to go to throw his pants in the trash. I told him that he has to pick an indoor place as well as an outdoor place - depending on the weather. I don't have many ideas for an outdoor place - mostly just the zoo (which I'm secretly hoping he'll pick - I love the zoo!) He has several ideas for an indoor place - PlayWise Kids, Jump Zone, Chuck E. Cheese etc...
Here's where you come in. Do you have any suggestions for super fun "outside" places where Ian could throw away his pants? If so, send me an email or leave a comment.
1 comment:
Maybe Larriland Farm? He could throw them away and then pick some fruits or veggies afterwards. Not sure what's in season or when they open. Oh, I'm going to tell him to pick DisneyWorld!!
Post a Comment