Sunday, March 9, 2008
Daylight Savings
I am personally a huge fan of daylight savings time. Jenna has been waking up around 6am and all week I've been thinking "well, DST is Sunday so that should fix that". Well, miraculously she woke up at 7am today! Woot-woot!! I also love the fact that we suddenly get an extra hour of daylight at the end of the day. We don't have to wait for it to gradually get to the point where it's light at 7pm - yesterday it started getting dark around 6pm, today it's starting to get dark at 7pm. Again - woot, woot! And finally, the best thing about DST is that it's one of the early signs of Spring. And as you all know now I heart Spring! Oh, and I also saw my first robin today and the daffodils have poked their leaves up out of the ground. I'm sooooooo excited! Spring is almost officially here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment