Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring

I'm finding myself checking the 10 day weather forecast everyday and hoping that I'll see Spring-like weather in our near future. Like I said before Spring is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the warmer weather, the sight of flowers poking their heads up out of the ground, opening up the windows and letting fresh air in, longer days and all of the glorious things that are signs of new life. I've often thought that another reason that I like Spring so much is because for the first 11 years of our marriage Trevor was in graduate school. Spring meant the end of the school year and more time with my husband.

Spring can't come soon enough for me!

2 comments:

abuian said...

We've had spring weather--didn't you notice all that rain yesterday? And it was warm enough in the evening to go sockless (mostly so I could wear my crocs and not worry about getting my socks wet). But now I suppose you're going to say you like spring, just without the rain . . .

Julie said...

It's cold today though. One slightly warm (50 degree) rainy day does not qualify Spring to me.