That's what we call PJ's around here - jammas. Like most things that take on "nicknames" it started when Ian couldn't pronounce pajamas. Anyway... I digress.
Yesterday Ian woke up feeling sicker then he did the day before. He just started to come down with a cold on Sunday. He was so sick that he didn't even want to go anywhere! The first thing out of his mouth in the morning is usually "where we goin' today?" Well, yesterday he just wanted to stay home all day. You know he's sick when he doesn't want to go anywhere! I had some errands to run so I went out in the morning while Trevor stayed home with the kids. When I got home around 12:30 Ian was still in his jammas. I asked Trevor if we should make him change before he took his nap at 1:30. We decided to let him stay in his jammas for his nap. I think this is the first time (other than when he was a baby) that we let him stay in his jammas all day long. I ended up giving him a bath last night and we changed into new ones afterwards. I think I've created a monster. Today he wants to stay home in his jammas all day and not go anywhere. I guess it was so much fun yesterday. Well, we have to go to the post office and there's no way he's going out in his footies so I guess the party's over!
1 comment:
I like nothing more than Tuesdays...the day I get to stay in my jammas all day if I wanna. :) I think Ian's got the right idea.
Post a Comment