Friday, November 2, 2007
Too much water pressure??
Is there such a thing as too much water pressure? I would usually say no way, but this morning I would have to say yes. I took a shower in our guest bathroom because Jenna was asleep in our closet which leads right into our bathroom. It's been years since I took a shower in there. For those of you who have had the privilege of using this shower you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. You were all probably too kind to say anything seeing as how we can't do anything about it because we rent. I apologize now for any pain and suffering you may have experienced! As soon as you turn on the shower you know you're in for an experience. It's like you've suddenly created a wind tunnel as a mighty wind blows out of the shower stall. Then once you do step in the water just about knocks you over. It's great if you want a fierce back massage, but don't get your face too close or it might just rip it right off! It will also do a nice job of exfoliating your skin - just don't stand under the water too long or you may walk away without any skin. Your hair gets wet really fast, but again don't dawdle or you may go prematurely bald! If you're local and you want to try out this extreme sport of a shower come on over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Of course there's such a thing as too much water pressure, at least when the end result is it all running down the drain! I hate to think how much more it costs to take a shower in there than in the other bathroom. Probably uses about five times as much water.
Gee, thanks for the kind offer, but I think I'll pass! I'd like to keep my hair where it is, and my skin is already getting more wrinkly. Sounds like a good time though!
:)...I dig really great water pressure but I think I'm going to be with Trevor on this one. My all-time worst water pressure story is when we were in Brazil and they don't have water heaters. Instead, there is an electric hot plate wired into the wall below the shower head (yup, water and electric! What a combo!). To have a hot shower, it has to literally drip through the plate. Drip, drip, drip...but at least its hot!
Post a Comment