
I just realized that I haven't yet posted a picture from Halloween. Maybe it's because I was less than thrilled with Ian's choice of a Halloween costume. I wanted him to be the dragon again, but when he woke up from his nap he had other ideas. He really wanted to be Superman. He was already wearing his Superman shirt and socks so that probably didn't help. I had to think quick because we needed to leave shortly to get to our friend's house so we could go trick or treating. I tried to get him to use my mauve towel as a cape - no can do! I tried to get him to wear his big red rubber rain boots - too big and bulky! So, he basically wore what you see here. Thankfully, he wore the red thermal shirt under his t-shirt to keep him warm. To me it seems like a lame costume, especially when he had that great dragon costume, but I finally realized it's his Halloween not mine and if the Superman shirt makes him happy I just need to give it up. We all had a great time. I have a feeling when he's 13 and still wants to go trick or treating he's going to paint a red "S" on his plain white t-shirt and tell everyone that he's Superman. At that point I'll make him do at least that much because no one wants to see a kid that age at their door without any kind of costume on.
PS - Isn't Jenna a cutey patootie in her zebra costume!! Ya gotta love those cheeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment