Monday, October 1, 2007

Lucky Charms

I love the marshmallows in Lucky Charms. Who doesn't, right? Yesterday Ian got a snack bag from his Sunday school class that had a variety of things in it - like goldfish, pretzels, fruit loops, lucky charms and one Hershey's kiss. I found myself pilfering all of the lucky charms marshmallows. Yuuuuummy! I jokingly asked Trevor, "I wonder if you can buy just the marshmallows anywhere?" A few minutes later he started laughing and read me this "article" from The Onion. Note to self: if Trevor's on the computer and I ask a question I will get an answer. I guess I should know this by now. The article did crack me up though. If you're not familiar with The Onion it's a satirical website. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Amber Mc said...

Oh, Julie! I can make you veeerrrryyy, veeerrrry happy! The Amish bulk food store that we go to in Ohio sells huge bags of just the marshmallows. I always buy one when I'm home. I'll have my mom bring one when she comes in two weeks. :)

Julie said...

You've GOT to be kidding me!!! I'll take 'em! Let me know what I owe you.

Trevor says - "so the Amish make Lucky Charms, I thought it was Leprechauns."

Anonymous said...

We have some in our cupboard right now!! Let me know when you want to come get them!!

Julie said...

So, everyone knows about these but me??! What rock have I been hiding under?