Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Springtime Fun

I finally downloaded a bunch of pictures off of my camera. So, here's a random smattering of things that I like to group under "Springtime Fun".

A couple of weeks ago we went to Oxon Hill Farm. It's part of the National Park Service and it's free. It's a nice little gem.

Trevor dressed Jenna that morning. Notice the cute cow print outfit to match the cows.

We chased chickens.

And got a good look at a turkey.

Last week I bought Jenna this little push buggy. I saw that it was on sale at Toys R Us for a great price and figured I would get her an early (very early) birthday present. I want her to get as much use out of it as possible and the middle of July is just too far away. She loves the thing and Ian loves pushing her in it. It keeps them both entertained.

As you can see it's a spectator sport. Grammy and Opa were here for Easter.

Speaking of Easter... of course we colored Easter eggs.

On Easter morning the kids hunted for their Easter baskets.

Mmmm... peeps!
This is the most you'll see of Ian's Easter outfit. We made him wear a button down shirt - which he absolutely hates. He calls it a "handsome" shirt and he doesn't want to be handsome. So we let him wear his hoodie and he kept that thing on all throughout church. When we got home he rushed upstairs to put a regular shirt on. Today I found out that the reason he doesn't like handsome shirts is because a little girl named Fiona said he was handsome in a button down shirt and now he refuses to wear any shirt with buttons. Crazy kid! You should've seen him blushing when he told me. :o)

Here's Jenna at the start of her Easter afternoon meltdown. She was extremely cranky right before lunch and pretty much screamed and/or cried all throughout Easter dinner. Oh, well. It was a long morning for her.


No comments: