- Penne Rustica from Macaroni Grill - every time we go there I order this. Whenever I divert and order something else I am sorely disappointed!
- Aquafresh toothpaste - It's minty fresh and the tri colored stripes are pretty cool too.
- Scrubs - I am so upset that this writer's strike is going on and will most likely mess up the final season of Scrubs. Pay the writers what they deserve and let's move on already!!
- Cheesy Gordita Crunch - I'm not sure why Taco Bell insists on introducing a little slice of heaven to the menu only to take it away in a month. They put this on their menu a couple times a year for a limited time.
- Milk Prices - What the HECK is going on with this?! I used to be able to get milk at BJ's for $2.34 a gallon now it's up to $3.15. That's the cheapest you can get it anywhere around here. In the regular grocery stores it ranges anywhere from $3.50-4.50. The other day I bought a gallon of fresh apple cider for less than it costs for a gallon of milk. Now that's just not right!
- Wild White Chili Mix - I don't normally like chili - too much tomato sauce and too many beans. I finally found a mix from Tastefully Simple that I love so that Trevor and I can enjoy chili together. Then last year they discontinued making it! I still have one box left that I'm hoarding for a special occasion.
Monday, December 3, 2007
TMI
Ok so I guess my last post was just a little too much information. To distract you from thoughts of my armpits I will give you a list of other good things that you shouldn't mess with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My wife, the traditionalist! Reading this, I'm reminded of the loose definition of conservatism given in "Crunchy Cons": love for the permanent things. How many of our gripes in life have to do with the commercial world's lack of permanence? (On the other hand, what drives that ever-changing world, if not the demands of its patrons? Do we have anyone but ourselves to blame?) Is the answer to not let ourselves get sucked into loving what commercialism offers in the first place? Or is there some less radical way to make peace with the system?
I could ramble on about this, but I've probably already done enough to drag down the mood. Now, if we could just figure out a way to keep spouses from changing . . . ;-)
Post a Comment