Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas Lists


Ian has discovered the "joy" that is the Toys R Us Toy Book. He searches it on a daily basis now. In some ways I wish he never caught a glimpse of it (he wants everything in it, especially the big stuff), but in other ways I know it's one of those childhood things and I remember searching through some sort of toy catalog as a kid and diligently marking the items that I wanted for Christmas. I guess this will just be a learning opportunity - you can't have everything that you want, especially this year when we're saving money for a down payment!

This is for everyone out there that has requested Christmas Lists for the kiddos. If you get them something off of here please either leave a note in the comment section or send me an email so that we can try to avoid duplicates.

For Ian:

1) Transformers – there’s a “stage 2” type that would be age appropriate, he already has “stage 1” and is ready to move on to the next level

2) A “plug-n-play” game for the TV, they’re joysticks with built in video games – something like this

3) Games for the PC – He already has Reader Rabbit, Finding Nemo, a Wild West Game and the Magic Schoolbus Dinosaur game - something age appropriate - for preschoolers

Update: Please don't get him any games for the PC. I got a bag full of computer games from someone on freecycle.

4) Car Track – Some kind of track that has cars go around and around and preferably smash into each other – He’s had his eye on this one, but honestly I think it’s too big and too expensive. Maybe there’s something out there smaller and comparable - please remember we have a small condo and he already has a ton of toys so the smaller the better!!

5) Matchbox Pop Up Adventure Set - he doesn't have any of these yet

6) A Batman shirt - a simple black shirt with the yellow batman logo on it, so he can pretend he's Batman

For Jenna:

1) 6-9 Month Clothes (Winter)

2) Size 3 diapers

3) Sleep Sack/Wearable Blanket

4) Fisher Price Amazing Animal toy - she doesn't have any of these, personally I like the panda :)

5) Fisher Price Peek-A-Blocks - again, she doesn't have any of these, there's also the "nesting" type

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Please don't go overboard - they really don't need that much at all, but I know that you all enjoy getting them stuff for Christmas.

No comments: