Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Burn your mouth good!
My dear friend, Debby, got me hooked on Betty Crocker chocolate chip quick bread. She brought it to me after Jenna was born and I thought for sure it was a recipe she had made. But, alas it was from good old Betty Crocker. Now, I make sure that I always have some in my cupboard. This morning I made a loaf and the smell filled the house! I apparently have no self control because I could only wait 5 minutes before cutting into it. The chocolate chips were so hot they burned the roof of my mouth. But, that didn't stop me from eating a 2nd slice. If they ever stop making this mix I don't know what I'll do! I guess I'll just have to find a recipe and make it from scratch. Oh, the horrors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to have got you started on them! Shannon is really to blame since she loved them and kept wanting more of them. Yeah, let's blame the 4 year old. heehee!
Post a Comment