Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Beauty Queen


Sunday afternoon we went to a 40th birthday party for our friend Karla. Someone asked Trevor to put on the "40" tiara so he did. Doesn't he look like a beauty queen with the tiara and bouquet of flowers?! All day people kept coming up to me saying "I can't believe Trevor actually did that!" He's so quiet most of the time, people don't realize he actually does have a sense of humor. I get the same reaction when people find out that he likes the Simpsons. Of course, by now almost everyone knows that about him. He quotes the show constantly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...wonder if I should link this in Holy Cross' Daily Digest?

Laura Nee

Unknown said...

This is hilarious! But I'm not surprised. I've seen that gleam in his eye before... :)

abuian said...

Sure--go for it! What do I have to lose? :-)

Amber Mc said...

I thought Trevor looked ssssssssuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt! (and darling!)