i'd be interested to know what the book about babies sleeping says. When laura was almost 4 months old I was a zombie from lack of sleep and my doctor said there was NO reason for her to be waking up every 2-3 hours at that age. I let her cry it out and after two nights of my literally sitting outside her bedroom door listening to her cry it out (just in case she choked i was close enough to run in and save her. LOL) she slept through the night from that point on.
keep it up - you'll be SO glad you did years down the road.
2 comments:
Grow, grow, grow Girl!
what a fantastic idea, Julie!
i'd be interested to know what the book about babies sleeping says. When laura was almost 4 months old I was a zombie from lack of sleep and my doctor said there was NO reason for her to be waking up every 2-3 hours at that age. I let her cry it out and after two nights of my literally sitting outside her bedroom door listening to her cry it out (just in case she choked i was close enough to run in and save her. LOL) she slept through the night from that point on.
keep it up - you'll be SO glad you did years down the road.
hugs, shari
Post a Comment